Sunday, February 1, 2009

My first post

Needless to say, this is my first ever post not only on this blog but also for my blogging life. 
     "Thoughts with Viswasam" was the title I instantly had in my mind when the idea of having a blog struck me around 2 years ago when I was browsing on the net for more details on the film "Confessions of a Filmmaker"; then I happened to log onto Anish's blog about his film (http://confessionsofafilmmaker.blogspot.com/). That was when i decided to have my own blog . It took me 2 years (well almost) to start off my blog. 
Enough of history, now let me try to speak..oops sorry blog about the title i have chosen for my blog - Thoughts with Viswasam. The title can be deciphered in two ways. Viswasam is my last name, so it could mean Thoughts with Viswasam i.e. Thoughts with me. In another way, in a broader manner it could mean Thoughts which are true, literally converting faithful, within the boundaries of my mental capabilities at that point of time.
Will try to keep posting entries about varied subjects such as marketing, advertising, spirituality, movies and whatever comes to my mind..........watch this space for more 

No comments:

Post a Comment